- The practice is committed to quality service in support of your personal goals
- Services offered are individual therapy for adults, marital and relationship counselling, and family therapy where indicated. Other services include; psychological assessment, consultation to individuals or groups, presentations to community groups and expert testimony.
- Both Male & Female therapists are available for our clients. A reduced cost counseling service is available from postgraduate level trainees at a fee of €35 per session. All trainees are supervised within the practice so you can be assured of the highest quality care and service.
- Mr. Quinn provides at least four places a month for low cost counselling to aid those in need of mental health services but who find their financial circumstances difficult. If you feel you could avail of one of these places please feel free to e-mail or phone in confidence your request.
- Counselling services are available in Dublin City Centre, 3 Dublin Road, Naas or at Clane General Hospital, Clane, Co. Kildare.
- Child/adolescent assessment is available on request. Parental counselling is provided as a supportive component of working with adolescents and children. Please note that for child and adolescent counselling services active collaboration with care providers is essential.
- Day, evening and weekend appointments are available on request. Our new clients can usually be seen within one week if the new client is flexible in their availability.
- All of our new clients are seen for an evaluation which usually takes one to two sessions.
- Individual sessions are 50 minutes in length, couples sessions are 70 minutes. Sessions are typically once a week depending on the client's individual needs.
- If you are coming for an appointment and prefer to fill out the relevant forms in advance, please go to the forms page.
- Please read our Policies and Practices section, this will save time when you come for your first appointment.
- For directions, please check our maps.
If financial reasons are a barrier to counselling, Mr. Quinn can offer a limited number of places that are geared to income. Please contact the office for details on discounted rates.